Buying a Home
What is a Buyer’s Agent?
A Buyer’s Agent provides a buyer with professional representation throughout the home buying process.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I will:
- Represent only you in the transaction and work to protect your interests throughout the process.
- Help you to determine your buying power and criteria for homes and I will search daily for properties meeting your unique needs.
- Show you properties and provide information about the property, city or town and local amenities.
- Research the comparable sales and help you determine the fair market value for the property.
- Help you to develop a negotiation strategy for the purchase of the property and negotiate with the sellers on your behalf.
- Help you find qualified professionals to help you, including Mortgage Brokers/Lenders, Home Inspectors and Real Estate Attorneys. I can also assist with finding contractors or other service professionals, including painters, plumbers, electricians and landscapers.
- Help locate properties that are not listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), including For Sale By Owners (FSBO’s).
- Be committed to working with you throughout the transaction.
* Selecting a Buyer’s Agent typically is at no cost to a buyer. Most Listing Agents will “co-broke” with Buyer’s Agents and/or I can negotiate to be paid by the seller as a contingency to your offer.
Making A Wise Purchase For Next Home
What to Know Before Buying A Fixer Upper
Get Pre Approved For Your Home
Buying Vs Renting
How Do I Get Pre Approved